Sunday, November 29, 2009

Week 38




Well, this is it! My last post before I am a MOM! It's a scary reality and I can't believe the time is actually here! At last weeks appointment, things went good. My cervix is still completely closed but everything looks good with the baby. Chris tried to call the Doctor and have him induce me even earlier than my schedule induction because he was worried about the baby! They did a Biophysical ultrasound and Kylee passed with an 8 out of 8 so the Doctor has kept my scheduled time. I am so glad I am not going any earlier than that because I would certainly not be ready! I am scheduled to go in November 30th to be given Cervidil to soften my cervix up and then Tuesday morning they will start the Pitocin to start my contractions. The Doctor said Kylee should be here by Tuesday evening or night! My last day of work was Tuesday and then Wednesday we finished up running a few errands. Thursday and Friday, we enjoyed time with the families celebrating Thanksgiving! Today is Sunday and we are getting the house cleaned up and ready to go before we go in tomorrow! I am hoping to have a smooth labor, just like my entire pregnancy but due to the fact that they are inducing, its a week early, I am not dialated at all, etc... there is a higher chance I will have a C-section. We are trying to go natural (of course I will be getting an epidural) but we never know what could happen. I am just hoping that its one or the other and I dont end up laboring all day, to find out in the end I need a C-section! Please keep me and my family in your prayers as we get ready for this big adventure we are about to face tomorrow! I cant wait to meet our daughter and will be sure to post pictures soon!! Thanks for all the love and support throughout the last 9 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment