Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Week 37- Full Term!!


Hard to believe I am full term and Kylee can now arrive safely in this world! Where did time go? It was so slow getting this far, and then all of a sudden things started moving really fast! I had my ultrasound and Doctor's appointment on Tuesday of this week. The ultrasound showed that Kylee is 5.7 pounds and now in the 18th percentle. Her abdomen is also measuring small. Therefore, the Doctor wants to be overly cautious and induce me by 39 weeks. He is worried about the possibility of growth deficiencies. Holy cow, all of a sudden my three week deadline, has turned in to two!! It was quite a reality check! I am a little concerned but the Doctor has been very reassuring that he just wants to be on the safe side of things. I trust him and know he is going to do whats best for me and for Kylee. I thought this meant my last day of work would be December 1st and I would be induced on December 2nd. However, I have a parent that is a nurse at the hospital and she looked at the schedule for me. It turns out, the doctor has schedule me for induction on November 30th! OH my- that is only a week and half away! Suddenly, I have realized how close that is!!!!!!!! I have so much to do and so litle time! My goal this weekend is to do my Christmas shopping, buy a few baby things we need, and finish reading Babywise! I can't believe I am this close to the end! I have another Doctor's appointment on Wednesday and they are going to do the NST test. I hope everything turns out okay! I am praying that Kylee arrives healthy and ready to be a part of our family! I cant wait to meet our daughter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment